DeniZen of Sweden
DENIZEN – from the Dictionary
- A dweller; an inhabitant.
- One that frequents a particular place.
- An alien granted certain rights of citizenship.
- An animal, plant, etc. that has become naturalized.
- Denise Vestin Enterprises
Besides being an inhabitant – temporary as we all are – here you find my resumé in English. And I am trying to become a better photographer, some pictures you will find under the menu above, however, most of my pictures, old and new you will find here on my personal picture blog. Some work I have done lately for customers you will find here: photography-customers.